Watch Mulan 2 (2004) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream

Watch Disney Movies Online For FreeMulan 2 is not as funny as the first one but a Disney movie will always entertain you and children will probably love it. The original was more enjoyable for adults, there is something missing here. There is not a lot of action scenese in it as the first. Enjoy everyone.

How to Watch Mulan II (2004) Disney Movie For Free Without Download?
1- Click on the play icon in the middle of the screen
2- Wait 5-10 min for stream to load
To play Mulan 2 full movie at full-screen size, click the arrow button located at the far bottom-right corner of the stream (video). Please let us know via comments if the stream is working or not.

Labels: , , ,



84 Responses to "Watch Mulan 2 (2004) Online For Free Full Movie English Stream"

  1. Anonymous says:

    the full screen button isn't working

  2. Admin says:

    Anon, it works fine here. Maybe you can refresh the page and click on the full screen icon again.

  3. Anonymous says:

    You should add dinosaur

  4. Anonymous says:

    It keeps glitchig. I can't go further then 20:48 with out it stoping. Does this have anything to do with my iPad?

  5. Admin says:

    Anon, I don't think it's related to your iPad. It should work fine maybe you can refresh the page, load stream again and use the fast forward to watch rest of movie.

  6. Anonymous says:

    It's not working when I click the play button. I'm using an ipad1. Does it have anything to do with that

  7. Admin says:

    Anon, what browser do you use?

  8. Anonymous says:

    The movie is at 75 minutes and no more to play. Where is the rest of it?

  9. Anonymous says:

    It is not working, using it on my laptop, using google chrome and have refreshed the page several times

  10. Admin says:

    Anon, maybe you have an issue with your adobe flash player. I just tested it on chrome and it works fine here on my laptop.

  11. Thank you so much! I have been wanting to watch so many movies, but i never could find them!

  12. Anonymous says:

    I. HATE. BUFFERING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  13. Anonymous says:

    Safari

  14. Admin says:

    Anon, I tested it on safari and it worked fine not sure why it's not working for you.

  15. Anonymous says:

    Is this website safe? Like will this give me any viruses?

  16. Anonymous says:

    Is this a full one? Thanks.

  17. Admin says:

    Yeah blog is 100% safe and clean and it's a full movie

  18. Anonymous says:

    mulan looks hot

  19. Anonymous says:

    The guy looks hotter

  20. Anonymous says:

    Admid can u update epic?

  21. Anonymous says:

    OMG I love this blog, whoever made this blog I LOVE YOU SO MUCH :*

  22. Anonymous says:

    It works but had a stop to load a few times ): other than that it works perfect(:

  23. Anonymous says:

    um its not working for me...

  24. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much. Watch it on my i-phone and it's working.

  25. Anonymous says:

    I find it funny that the guy was given the black part of the yin-yang. The black part means evil and femininity, while the white part means light and masculinity.

  26. Anonymous says:

    It keeps on buffering how do I get it to stop?

  27. Anonymous says:

    Worked great... loved it! Add Tarzan and Jane!!! PLEASE!!

  28. mammou says:

    It doesn't work on my computer. It says, the video has not uploaded yet. Can you explain why?

  29. Admin says:

    Tarzan and Jane is already on my list.

    mammou, refresh the page and click on the play icon again to load stream. Be sure to click once then leave it for 10-15 min.

  30. Anonymous says:

    I cant get it to load. Im using a kindle fire hd and the browser is called silk. Why wont it work?

  31. Anonymous says:

    im using my samsung and i cant get it to play the whole movied. why cant i watch the whole movie?

  32. Anonymous says:

    Streaming improperly. Very breaky. I was extremely dissapointed seeing as I have never had problems with this site or my device. I was able to deal with breaks until it finally booted me out. :(

  33. Anonymous says:

    I cant open it..

  34. Anonymous says:

    Thanks for uploading all these movies, I really appreciate it!

  35. Anonymous says:

    everything after 50 minutes wont stream.. is it my computer?

  36. Anonymous says:

    person who made this blog, you are AWESOME

  37. Anonymous says:

    It works on my iPad (:

  38. Anonymous says:

    OMG THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO UPLOADED IT WORKS PERFECTLY

  39. LOVED THIS MOVIE! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR HAVING THIS ON HERE =)

  40. Anonymous says:

    it works perfect (y)

  41. Anonymous says:

    Hey admin, try to improve search results. Your page searcher is really bad, for excample if I write "Mulan", it should give me results, but no, there is no any result

    p.s. sorry for my english

  42. Anonymous says:

    It takes FOREVER to load, and then it glitches for like, 10 mins. :(

  43. Anonymous says:

    Not working for iPad keeps saying request time out

  44. Anonymous says:

    watchin this movie with my besty and we are waiting for it to finish loadin but so far its great

  45. WolfSong says:

    I'm on a Kindle fire HD and when I press play it says "sorry this video cannot be played"

  46. WolfSong says:

    And now it works

  47. Anonymous says:

    buffering is dumb. >:P

  48. Anonymous says:

    There is a cross at play can anyone stream it doesn't work on my laptop,computer,iPad even not at my mobile

  49. Anonymous says:

    Haven't seen this movie in a long time!! It works perfectly fine!!! Thanks for putting this up!!!!

  50. Anonymous says:

    Admin add a new stream it's your moms order I want to watch Mulan 2

  51. Thanks Admin for posting this I was wondering if you could post The Prince of Persia

  52. Anonymous says:

    Totally safe. I watched tons of movies on thIs site. The fact that you were able to Post something, watch movies and nothing had has happened to you means that it is a great site.

  53. Anonymous says:

    It works really good!!

  54. Anonymous says:

    cheese and mulan are like the same because i like them both lalalalallallaallalaalalalalallaalalalalallaalallaallaallalalaaaaa UPTOWN GIRL SHES BEEN LIVING IN A LONELY WORLD I BET SHE NEVER HAD A BACKSTREET BOY HER MUM AND DAD NEVER TOLD HER WHY IM GONNA TRY FOR AN UPTOWN GIRL SHES MY UPTOWWNNNN GUUURRRLLLL, anywhoo great film keep up the fab work

  55. Anonymous says:

    LOL Mushu's so evil in part 2 xD. Love the movie!

  56. Anonymous says:

    it's didn't work :(

  57. Jenny Le says:

    can u upload harry potter movies

  58. Anonymous says:

    i can't open it :( it said the video hasn't uploaded yet, help me

  59. Anonymous says:

    It's uploaded just fine check your Wi-Fi it can couse the video to move slower cousing problems.

  60. Anonymous says:

    Does this site have permission from Disney to play these movies?

  61. Anonymous says:

    When one of the princesses singing voices is Pocahontas, IM LOVIN IT!

  62. Anonymous says:

    Add dinosaur or girl who lept through time

  63. Candy777 says:

    Really nice movie Thanks

  64. Anonymous says:

    This SO does not work. I can't get anything to work besides YouTube Can I get a flash player on ipad?

  65. Hi Admin.
    I watched Mulan 1 and 2 5times already. It surely work for me...the video...
    Thank you Admin your the best...
    I hope you will upload lots and lots of movie. Xoxo

  66. Anonymous says:

    Mulan 2 def works

  67. Anonymous says:

    It works but it only shows the first 75 minutes!! there's a couple more minutes to watch after that!!!

  68. Anonymous says:

    can you add aliens in the attic?
    Thanks so much for all the movies!

  69. Vivi says:

    I have refreshed the page 11 times and I could not play it, the play button woudnt press. That was on google chrome. now im on explorer and it works...whats going on?

  70. Anonymous says:

    The stream is not working

  71. Anonymous says:

    The stream is not working

  72. Vicki says:

    The video doesn't work. When I click play it comes up saying that either the video doesn't exist or the (the rest of the words are not viewable) I love the first Mulan and I would really like to see the second one. Please could you upload it again? Apart from that you have an amazing site. Thank you for letting everyone watch Disney :-)

  73. Anonymous says:

    the movie...doesn't work. i've waited for it to stream for over 10mins but it just keeps streaming. no idea why. please fix!! i rlly want to watch it.

  74. Anonymous says:

    The stream does not play past the first 2 minutes

  75. Anonymous says:

    I'm still waiting for it to buffer, but thx for uploading this! :)

  76. Nice One Thanks for Sharing

  77. Anonymous says:

    LOVE this blog!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  78. Anonymous says:

    Every single movie I have tried to watch says it has been blocked because it may contain indecent images of children? Why?

  79. Anonymous says:

    It won't load /:

  80. Anonymous says:

    please please send TINKERBELL PART 5 please

  81. Anonymous says:

    Can you add planes and monsters university?

Leave A Comment:

Powered by Blogger.